Sunday, January 25, 2009

I am up late again. I wanted to make one of my daycare kiddos cupcakes for her bday! Its her special day tomorrow.
Paul got home ok and got to spend some quality time with his uncle. I am so glad he did!
The boys, mainly Austin...missed Daddy. Hayden was so funny tonight after he got over his fussy spell. He was being so silly and when I would ask him if he wanted to go "night night" he would say "uh uh" and shake his head no. The funny thing is he was extremely tired! Finally at about 8:45 he was ready to go to bed.
Trae is starting soccer (indoor) this week. He has 3 practices a week and a game on Sunday. He is Mr. Big Foot and I had to get him another pair of soccer cleats. He is wearing a youth size 5 now and he is only 8!!!!!! I hope this means he is going to be tall!!! He is really excited and will be playing with his best buddy, Ryan.
I couldn't bribe Austin to play soccer. He is so not interested! He wants to play flag football for I9 so we will do that and possibly gymnastics again too! I will not force him to do anything he doesn't want too but I do want him in some kind of sports. Since Trae got some new cleats Austin wanted some new tennis shoes. He was picking out the ugliest things I have ever seen!!! I finally convinced him to get some stylish looking Nike's. I hate the price tag on those though!!
School tomorrow for the big boys!!!

No comments: