Sunday, January 25, 2009

I am still up so I thought I would post. I have a couple new kids starting next Monday and I am so excited! They are so cute and as sweet as can be. One of my kiddos mom just had her baby a week ago and I am so happy for them. They will be coming back in 3 weeks! I will get my baby fix! We have such great lesson's planned for the coming weeks and a birthday surprise for our bday girl on Monday. We also have a Valentines party and surprise guest coming to see the kids!! Besides everyone being sick I am loving what we have planned for the kids. I have alot of parent's looking for what I provide for the kids and unfortunately I am full again. I even have a family on a "waiting list" in case a spot opens up. I am loving teaching the kids, they are all learning so much....especially the toddlers. They just soak it all up!

Next weekend I am getting the kids pictures done again. Together and seperate...mostly for Austin's 6th birthday coming up. I am having a photographer do them instead of going into a studio. She has an outdoor location that will be perfect so she says???.... Her pics are gorgeous so I am trusting her!!! I cannot believe my little Austin is going to be 6!!! He is so excited and can't wait. I am so proud of my boys!!! I better get in bed...good night!

No comments: