Friday, August 15, 2008

Hi there! We are very busy these days but we are enjoying it. Trae had practice last night and did very well. Saturday will be the first day in all pads and they are going to start hitting each other. The coach said to expect some tears mostly out of fear, not hurt.
Tomorrow is the big day for Emmi Reeser. Austin has practice that morning and Trae has it that evening. I cannot believe Emmi is one too now! Time sure does fly....
Today we have my best friends 3 boys over. Her boys and my boys are best friends, almost brothers. They call each other brothers! We had them over yesterday too. I love all of them. Next week my boys will go over there to play.
Maddie (our puppy) was shaved yesterday at the groomers. It is just so hot here we thought she would be cooler for the summer.
Hayden just hit himself with a toy so I better go!

No comments: