Sunday, August 24, 2008

8-24-08

Yesterday we went to Austin's football scrimmage. They still have alot of work....I am not too sure most of the kids know what they are doing out there. Austin did great though!! He is so focused and tries so hard! I am so proud of him!! I cannot believe he is starting Kindergarten, it will be a sad week next week for me. I went to the grocery store last night and prices have gone up again. My bill is about $50 more than usual. I am cutting coupons now and price matching with other stores. Anyway to save money!!!

Austin is eating so good and healthy! I am so proud of him. I should find out results on Monday for everything. I will also schedule an appt. with the cardiologist.

This afternoon Trae has football practice. I am sure it will be hot and muggy again today. I also need to get them each a pair of athletic shoes for PE. They have a couple pairs but they have outgrown their athletic shoes. After that I am going to finish cleaning the house and folding clothes. Pretty uneventful today!!!

No comments: