Friday, August 22, 2008

8-22-08

Well....no news on the tests today. I guess I will find out Monday..... Austin did great this morning getting his blood drawn from his arm. Gaga went back with him and he didn't cry...heck, he didn't even flinch!!!! He is such a tough little boy. Hayden did great on his xrays too. He is always good for doctors!! They love him because he doesn't cry or whine. He just sits still and lets them do their thing.

Tonight we had meet the teacher night. Austin's Kindergarten teacher is Mrs. Horak, she was Trae's 1st grade teacher. Honestly, I cannot remember Trae's teacher right now. She is pregnant and due Sept. 14th so Trae will have a sub for awhile. I am not happy about that but there isn't anything I can do about it. Austin was so excited and found his seat at his table and put his school supplies up. His first full day will be on Tuesday, Monday is an orientation for an hour and a half. Gaga watched Hayden so we could all go. Thanks, Gawgs!!!

We are watching the Cowboys play on TV right now. I just put Hayden to bed, he was so tired!!

Austin has a scrimmage tomorrow morning against the Razorbacks. This ought to be fun!!! Go doppy!!!

No comments: