Friday, August 29, 2008

8-29-08

I am officially worn out! We have had practice Mon., Tues, Th, tonight and tomorrow. Not to mention school stuff, paperwork, a birthday party tonight and another one after the scrimmage tomorrow. I am so tired yet have so much to do around the house. I took Hayden and Kennedy out to run errands and I am so hot and sweating like crazy...gross!
Today is the last day of school for the week. It has been a good week. Austin is buying his lunch for the first time today. He and Trae insist on riding the bus to and from school. Its hard for me because I would love to pick them up. I just meet them at the bus stop and take them in the mornings to the stop. I of course wait until they are on the bus before I head home.
Hayden is officially off the bottle, he has been for about 2 weeks. He has one tooth still but is getting some more. He is running now and wears his shoes really well. He runs me ragged at the practices running back and forth from the field to the street. He eats all sorts of table food....he is a very good eater. That's about it for now!!

No comments: