Tuesday, August 26, 2008

8-26-08


Can you tell Austin was nervous??? He was but he was sooo excited! He felt like such a big boy going to Trae's school and they both rode the bus this morning. I cried..... My little baby is growing up and I was sad to see him go. He told me he was going to miss me all day but he would be ok. He told me last night that he would go to school for 5 weeks and then stay home with me. He has no idea.....I cried..... They grow up so fast. I pray that he has an outstanding day today and meets some good friends. He is such a precious little angel and I want only the best for him.
Trae has everything down. He was ready and loves his teacher. He said she was really nice! He doesn't have a whole lot of his friends from last year in his class. He does get to see them at recess though. He said the girls were already chacing him at recess. He hates that!! As you can see from the picture below he is growing his hair out like Zac Efron from High School Musical. It has been hard for me to get used to but he likes it so I have to bite my tongue a little bit. A least it won't get longer than that picture!!!! Wheeewww!

No comments: