Thursday, August 28, 2008

8-28-08

Austin is loving Kindergarten and has seemed to have made some friends. There are 3 boys from his football team that aren't in his class but he gets to see them on the playground. Austin is not a morning person but he jumps right out of bed to get in the shower and ready for school. Lets see how long this lasts!!!

Trae got a fat lip yesterday on the playground. It didn't bust but the blood accumulated in his lip. Now, let me begin by saying Trae really cares about his looks..... He didn't want to go to school today because he had to get up in front of the class and talk about himself today. I had to explain to him that boys get busted up, have scars, bruises, etc. He was ok and went.... Poor guy!

My garbage disposal is not working so I better go. I am going to try and fix it and if that doesn't work I will have to call a plumber or replace it myself!! Ugh.

No comments: