Thursday, November 13, 2008

The week is almost over and I cannot wait! It has been a busy one and I am ready for some time to relax!
Trae's game is Saturday at noon for the Championship! We are all ready to go cheer him on. I have to get the boys some clothes for the winter this weekend. Trae has outgrown almost every shirt he has. He is getting so tall.
I need to start buying Christmas presents too, it is coming up quickly!! I walked around Target the other night and got some good ideas. Hayden is the easy one this year. Trae is the most difficult because he doesn't like toys anymore. He said sports clothes, ipod, electric scooter, in-line skates and electric guitar. Austin wants an ipod, electric scooter, electric guitar, drums, skates and some action figures. I already know what I am getting Emmi, Gaga and the grandparents. I have an idea for Paul too!
Ash is having some purse party, jewlery party this Friday that I have to go too. I do need a new purse so that is good!!
Better go, babies are up!

No comments: