Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hayden's Surgery Today

It went well, Hayden did great and only cried for a second when they took him out of my arms to carry him into the operating room. Surgery was less than 10 minutes and he woke up in recovery screaming and crying. Poor baby!!! He didn't stop crying until we got home. He took a nap and woke up feeling great! He was happy, playing, running and eating. He was normal Hayden!!
The doctor said his ears were filled with puss even with him on the antibiotic. He asked Paul and I if he had been sleeping at night. I guess he thought he hadn't but Hayden is a great sleeper!!! He is probably just used to the ear infections....

I am up cooking....I made a sweet potato souffle, brownies with marshmallow cream (for Ash), Mashed potato casserole for those who don't like sweet potatoes, fresh cranberry sauce and a ham tomorrow. I also bought rolls.... I am about to go to bed and clean up in the morning. I am whipped! I am excited to spend the day with my wonderful family tomorrow!! I hope all of you have a blessed Thanksgiving.

No comments: