Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Night

Halloween was alot of fun! The kids had a great time. Hayden had to go to the doctor because he needed to get on an antibiotic. He had an ear infection. Hayden stayed home with Gaga and the dad's. All the mom's and other kids went trick or treating. They got WAY too much candy!

I was getting stopped by mom's and kids asking if I was Trae's mom. Trae is quite the kiddo.... mom's telling me that their daughter's have the biggest crush on him. Girls stopping Trae trying to get his attention.... Their was even a boy in his grade that stopped him and told him how "cool" he looked! What??? Trae didn't pay much attention to any of it. He honestly could care less. I was just shocked! Everyone knows who Trae is.
Their was also a girl who told her mom "that's Austin mom!! He is in my class!!" I heard the mom say "oh, that's Austin". This particular girl rides their bus and has a crush on Austin. I just want to know why girl's are so boy crazy so early??? My boys don't like girls yet but the girls sure are interested.

Ash made Tortilla Soup and it was soooo good! I made jalepeno appetizers, cupcakes and a sopapilla cheescake. Everything turned out so well! The boys looked cute but Emmi was just adorable in her costume!!! So cute!!

No comments: