Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving was great! We all went over to Ashleigh's and Steve made the turkey and Ash made a green bean casserole. Gaga brought dressing, shrimp and jalepeno appetizers and giblet gravy. Steve's parents came and brought a rice casserole and a corn casserole. I brought sweet potato souffle, potato casserole, rolls, brownies covered in marshmallow creme and mini choc chips and a ham. Everything was great! I had more fun hanging out with the family though.... Hayden and Emmi had a blast. I was trying to get Emmi to say my name and instead she said "Aunt-ti" oh well...at least she called me something!

Today I am watching a couple kids and two are asleep, one is laying down watching a Santa movie, three are at the kitchen table doing arts and crafts and eating a snack.

Paul is working, he had to go in. Hopefully he will take the week off before Christmas so we can all spend time together. Gotta go, I will update pictures later!!!

No comments: