Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hayden is doing MUCH better!! Hopefully tonight he will sleep well. He has a checkup tomorrow with the doctor. She will tell us then if we need to reschedule his ear tube surgery for Weds. If he has any congestion he will not be able to have it. He seems to be doing ok, so we will see.
Austin is doing ok, he is still coughing a little bit. I don't understand how he doesn't have allergies but we will see how this new treatment works. I just hope this works for his sake!
Trae is doing great but really missing football! We are going to play him in Arena (indoor football) next. Austin is too young to play so he will get to pick what he wants to do next. I am enjoying the break from practices!!
This weekend I am decorating for Christmas, I can't wait!!! I love my decorations!!

No comments: