Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I truly believe God puts people in your life for a reason. These past couple of weeks have been hard on me. Emotionally. Today, I found someone who I know who is going through the same things I had been. She told me things she is dealing with that I have dealt with for a long time. She is sad, lost, feels hopeless, scared, etc. It is amazing that you can grow and help other people just from things you have experienced in your life. I wish I had the fix or something to help her because I feel for her. All I can do is pray she makes the right decisions....

Hayden had to go get a shot of an antibiotic last night and he seemed better until this afternoon he started coughing really bad! Ugh! Ash said Emmi has a cold and an ear infection too! Hayden has an appt. with the ENT on the 18th to schedule his tube surgery. Poor babies!! Trae and Austin are practicing for the semi-final's this week. Saturday is the big day...if we win we go the the Championship. I hope they both win!!! How exciting!!

Trae got his report card and he made all A's again and is on the Honor Roll. Austin is doing good too!!! They dont' get grades until the 2nd grade in Frisco. They just get a check mark by things they can do, etc. They both are loved by their teachers and never get into trouble...everything a mother could ask for!

I am still looking for a full time job, please pray something great comes along!!! :)

God Bless,
Jessica

No comments: