Monday, October 1, 2007

Our Dreaded Virus Weekend

This weekend was pretty bad. Trae ended up getting sick Saturday night and threw up until the next day at 5:00 PM. Paul came down with it Saturday morning at about 4:00AM and I came down with it Saturday night,almost Sunday morning. So far Hayden and Austin have been ok. I hope it stays that way.
Trae missed playing the Colts in football and also missed his soccer game. Austin had to miss his soccer game because all of us were sick. I had planned on getting my hair done and going shopping for a dining room table but that didn't happen.

On another note, my company had a layoff on Friday. They let go about 20% of our workforce, luckily I wasn't one of them. I do feel for those who lost their jobs because I know the employment is still down and it will be difficult for them to find another job. I pray they do soon.

No comments: