Friday, September 28, 2007

Such Blessings

For all of you that have children you know what I am talking about. My boys bring me the greatest joy starting every morning when I wake them up for school and they look at me with those tired eyes and just smile. They all wake up happy, even Hayden. When Hayden wakes up he smiles and giggles for most of the morning and here and there throughout the day. One of the greatest gifts in life that I have been given is to wake up every morning and see those smiles. I cannot imagine life without them. I look at my boys and it takes my breath away. They are truly amazing and I cherish every minute I get with them. I hear "I love you" from them at least 10 times a day. I am so thankful for them and my family. Life is short so don't waste one minute. Let those you love know it and work hard for what you believe in.

No comments: