Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sad day tomorrow

Tomorrow I return to work....I have been out for almost 5 months now. Leaving Hayden is going to be really hard because I was at home with both Trae and Austin. The hardest part is realizing I only have 3 hours with them in the evenings, if even that. Hayden was very clingy today and would cry every time I put him down. He never does that but today he did for some reason. Austin is excited about going to Parker's house everyday and Trae is looking forward to going over there after school. I just hope Hayden adjusts well.

My goal is to work really hard and get in as many sales as I can to meet my monthly goals. If I do this I will be able to work to 3:00 in the afternoons instead of 5:00. I know if I really put everything into it that it will work out. I just have to give it to God and pray that he will take care of us.

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV)

No comments: