Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The boys....to each their own.....

Hayden-

Hayden is almost 4 months old now. He is holding his head up really well, he is reaching out and grabbing his toys, he is smiling and giggling, cooing and imitating sounds that I make. Hayden brings so much joy to my life. When he looks at me with those beautiful eyes and smiles I melt right there. Today we went shopping....me and all 3 boys...Hayden was in his stroller and happy as can be until I was out of his view. When I stepped away I hear him start to whine....as soon as I came back into his view he was smiling again. He is definitely the last chapter in my book...he was the missing piece in our family. Trae and Austin adore him, look after him, play with him and protect him. It was already amazing seeing Trae and Austin together but adding Hayden to the bunch only gave the boys another baby brother to love and cherish. Hayden seems like the child who will learn everything pretty quickly, he seems very loving and eager. He has a gentle soul and is a very happy baby. These past 4 months have flown by, my last baby is growing up so fast. For once, I am content with that. I am content with what I have been blessed with.

Austin-

Austin is a protector, he is strong and bull headed. Austin is the most protective of both of his brothers, he cherishes his relationships and stands up for what he believes in. Austin may not put all of his energy into learning or sports but he puts his energy into people. He loves life and will make the most of everyday. Last night he slept in his football costume (pads and all) because he loved it that much. I am sure it wasn't that comfortable but he loves that costume so much he wasn't about to take it off. Austin loves his family. Austin is almost 5 but he is still my little baby. He needs me to hold him, he sits in my lap, sucks his tongue and loves on me. He loves to feel loved and needed. Now...... he will throw a fit and talk back at times but he will also be the first one to apologize. Tonight, I told Austin when he was a grownup he would have his own house to live in. He told me that he was never going to leave me and our house. He said we all have to be together forever. I told him one day Trae will have his own house and Austin told me that if that was true we would all move to where Trae was. He said we will always be together as a family and wherever anyone moved, we all would follow.

Trae-

Trae is still my sensitive one, I worry about him. He is alot like me and takes alot of things the exact way I do. Trae is a magnet to people, to friends.... to just about everyone. Everyone loves Trae and always talks about Trae and how wonderful he is. I think it is his fun loving, caring spirit. We named him after my brother and I see so many of my brothers characteristics in him. Trae is dependable and I can always count on him to help me. Trae also loves his family and his brothers with all his heart. He is a teacher, he loves teaching Austin and right now he is focused on teaching Austin football. He gets excited to see Austin do new things and praises him on his work. Trae is doing so well in school and loves sports. He knows just about every athlete there is and is determined to one day be in the hall of fame. Trae is successful in everything he does but Trae wants everyone around him to also be successful. Trae is a mommies boy and is always complimenting me and likes to pick out outfits for me to wear. He has good taste so I can't complain!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.