Monday, October 27, 2008

We had an eventful weekend! Saturday we had 2 wins in football and then we went over to my dad's to have dinner and carve pumpkins. We had a really good time! Sunday was Trae's birthday party and I ran around all morning like always. We had a great turnout and the boys had fun playing football and on the playground. Paul grilled hotdogs and I made a brisket and chopped it up for sandwiches. I have to say the brisket was a huge hit! Trae had a cookie cake this year and it was really good too. Trae got alot of great gifts and had a really special day!

I am watching twin 15 month old boys this week until 2:30 in the afternoon. They are so cute and Hayden is happy to have someone his age to play with. It is pretty cute watching them all play together!!

Austin is home today. His allergies are really bad or he has something else. He isn't running a fever and doesn't have a runny nose or anything. He just has a cough and his eyes are red....so I am thinking it is just allergies. He is out of flonase so I had to call in another prescription.

I am so worn out from this weekend and I have a full week of kids this week. Good thing though because I love the kids so much! They are so much fun!! I also have Emmi Reeser on Thursday!!!

No comments: