Monday, October 6, 2008

We had a busy week and weekend. The boys both did great at their games and won! Hayden had fun running all over the place. I still don't think I have fully recovered!!
Austin puts in 100% each time and helped his team win their 2nd game. It was a close game but we went into overtime and won it! Go Tigers!!
Trae was running back this past game and ran 2 touchdowns (almost 3) and did a perfect job at Linebacker too!! He is really liking playing running back....not so much pressure as Quarterback and he gets to score the touchdowns more. Trae made some really good tackles too.
The boys are doing great in school and learning so much. They come home with prizes everyday for being so good at school. They don't ever get into trouble for anything!! Thank goodness. I must have done something right!! :)
I am getting ready for Trae's 8th birthday party and also a halloween party for the kids before trick or treating so I am staying busy. Trae wants to have his party at the park so he and his friends can play football. I think we will cook out some hotdogs for the kids and have a cookie cake this year. That's it for now!!

No comments: