Wednesday, October 29, 2008

As a mother I try and to protect my boys as much as I can. I am labeled as an overprotective mother because I do overdue it sometimes. In 8 years I have come to realize no matter how many times you hold their hand, tell them to watch out, teach them about strangers, protect them with helmets, knee pads and keep them happy and healthy.... you cannot protect them from what God has planned for them. No matter how hard you try some things you cannot protect them from. You have to give it to God.... and pray for the best outcome for your child....whatever that might be. My heart goes out to these suffering and I cannot even begin to imagine what it feels like. All I can do is pray for them and try to help in anyway I can.

Please keep these families in your prayers....

Jack Cammack
Carson Reynolds http://www.thereynoldstriplets.blogspot.com/
Joshua Bishop http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/joshuabishop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THank you very much for the Christmas card. The triplets are so cute and we can imagine the fun you have with them. Enjoy your Christmas and we wish you a very Healthy and Happy New Year.\
God's Blessings
Mary and Tab-Toronto