Thursday, September 27, 2007

This morning I got the two older boys off the school. Trae had lost his glasses but I did find them last night (thank goodness!!) He is doing great in school and is getting wonderful reports from his teacher everyday. His friends were very excepting of his glasses so he doesn't mind wearing them anymore. Austin is doing great at school too and never has a bad report. He is learning so much and writing his letter very well now. I am very proud of him! Hayden is 11 pounds now and is still a great baby. His hair has almost completely fallen out so I assume he will be bald for a little while.
I am going back to work the first week in November and feel good about it. I am working with a nanny agency to find someone who will come to the house to watch the boys. I will keep you all updated on that progress!
We are so excited that we get to see MaMa soon!!!

No comments: