Saturday, September 22, 2007

Today has been a really tiring day. We had 3 games today, 2 soccer and 1 football. Trae had his soccer game at 11:45 am and scored 7 goals, he did really well.
Austin had his game at 1:00 pm and showed more interest in the game and actually kicked the ball a couple of times. He might have done better if this certain child on the field hadn't been pushing him and the other boys the entire game. This kid plays on his team and at the last practice pushed, kicked, hit about 4 of the boys. He continued to do it today at the game and when he pushed Austin down and Austin got another kids cleat on his face I had it! I walked over to make sure Austin was ok and then approached the dad and told him he needed to get control of his son and teach him how to act right. Who lets their kid bully other kids? I am sick of parents not teaching their kids manners and letting them conduct themselves in a way that is harmful to other children. I probably shouldn't have said that in front of the whole team but I am sure I was speaking for the other parents too.
Trae had a football game at 5:00 pm and they played a really good team and beat them 20 something to 0. All of the boys are doing so well and it shows!
I am worn out and am ready to go to bed. We have another long day tomorrow with some friends for Cameron's 3 rd bday party!!

No comments: