Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Trae, Trae, Trae

Oh my....I am very tired. Trae had me out at the mall today trying to find a braided rope ankle bracelet. I guess a kid he goes to school with wears one and it is sporty looking. We went to every store you could think of...nothing. That boy shops like a very picky girl. We left the mall and tried Target, nothing there either. I did get Austin a pair of Iron Man pajamas for pj day tomm at school. We were checking out and this high school girl who was working as cashier kept telling Trae how cute he was! She was really over-doing it and poor Trae was blushing to death!! We were walking out and Trae said "she's weird", I told him he couldn't help being cute. I am just glad he has no interest in girls yet. He and his friends are too wrapped up in sports! Thank goodness!!
On another note...I bought Trae new shoes last night and he is wearing a size 5!!! I wear an
8 1/2 and I am 30. He is 8!!! He has very big feet, I will take a picture of feet next to mine tomm to prove it. Oh, and he is in love with his new shoes!!

I am going to bed! Good night. Thank you Ma'Ma for the bday card and money! I love you!!

No comments: