Monday, February 2, 2009

Not a very good day today. Sent some kiddos home sick with fever. One child has the flu (he wasn't here at all today). Hopefully next week will be a different story. I am so sick of the illness'.
Not much else to report except I have the best kids in the whole world!!!! I love those boys so much and everything I do is for them. They are my life and they give me so much joy. I just keep telling myself its for them.

Trae has started an art book, he said besides being a pro football player he is going to be an artist and author. He said "you shouldn't stop with one goal or dream mom, you can do whatever you put your mind too". He learned that from me!!! He really is an artist at 8 years old. I am not kidding. I will try and scan some pics and send to the family so you can see what this boy does. Amazing!!

Austin is so sweet and guess what???? He had his first "girl" call the house!!! Great, I have two boys that have girls chasing them....wonderful! He doesn't like girls yet (thank goodness) and either does Trae. Good thing they feed off of each other!

Hayden is wonderful and still non-stop! He is so happy and he is a little jokster. He LOVES his friends and really cares for them. Hayden loves to go "bye bye" and play outside. Life is good.

No comments: