Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh my goodness, I am almost 30. You know this is a big milestone for me, and I have been doing alot of thinking. Have I accomplished alot? Yes but No... I have all that I could ask for regarding a beautiful home and children. Is there something missing? Yes. There is so much more that I want to do in my lifetime. I would really like to go back to school and become an RN. I am still amazed by the medical field and would love to do that someday soon. I want a career, I also want to do something in my lifetime my boys would be proud of. Right now, I need to be at home with them and am greatful for that. I have never been the person to take something for granted and I don't. I try to make the best of every situation and give people the benefit of the doubt. I have worked so hard for 8 years to be the best mother I could, I have worked so hard in my lifetime to be the best wife, sister, daughter, friend I could too. Have I given up on some of these? Yes. I am not proud to say that but I have gotten to a point in my life where I need the same in return. I cannot give 110% and get 10% back. I don't want to continue this path, I want to be able to give 110% like I always do. This is it, only one life and I have to make some changes and also some choices towards a better future.

No comments: