Monday, December 29, 2008

Its been awhile since I have updated! I have been so busy. Christmas is over and it was great but I am glad it is over!!! We just got back from Arkansas last night and it has been a crazy day today with all the kids I watch now. Hayden hasn't been feeling good and started running a fever this evening. I took him to Acute Kids after the kiddos left and he has a sinus infection. They put him on Omnicef so hopefully he will start feeling better soon!
The boys had a wonderful Christmas and have really enjoyed their gifts. I would update with pics but I left my camera in Arkansas so I am waiting for them to mail it to me!! Ugh.

We did have a great holiday with the families and I am very thankful for that! I will update more tomorrow, I am about to fall asleep typing. Good night!

No comments: