Friday, December 12, 2008

MDA Stride & Ride--help me raise money for a cure!

MDA Stride & Ride
January 31, 2009
Grapevine Mills Mall


I’ll be joining over 2,000 MDA families and friends for the 2009 MDA Stride and Ride. It’s more than a walk- it’s a reunion, an outpouring of support for families living with neuromuscular disease. Last year, we raised nearly $450,000 to fund life-saving research.
I’d like to share this experience with you by
· Inviting you to walk on my team “Trae’s Warriors”
· Asking for your support through a contribution


You may send your donation to me or donate online at https://www.joinmda.org/dfwstride2009/TurnerFam27

This is very personal to me and my family. My half brother passed away Jan. 1999 to Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. My brother was my hero; I looked up to him and prayed every day that a cure would be found before the disease took his life. Please help us get a step closer to finding a cure, I pray now that in my lifetime we will see one. I know times are hard right now for everyone but please if you can donate even a dollar it means a lot and is going towards saving these children’s lives. Every little bit counts too! You can also join our team and raise money yourself and walk in memory of my brother. Together we can make a difference!

Trae’s Warriors-- Fighting for a Cure!
Happy Holidays,
Jessica Turner

No comments: