Sunday, December 21, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas!






















I am almost done....so many gifts to buy and not enough time in the day! I have gone overboard as usual but I love to see the boys faces Christmas morning!! This week we need to swing by and see Santa and get a pic of the boys with him. Not much time left.... Holidays are pretty crazy around here because Paul and I both have divorced parents and have to make the trips. After shopping, cleaning, cooking, wrapping, traveling...I am whipped!






We went to my dad's on Saturday and make Gingerbread houses, the kids had a great time. We have made ornaments with their pictures in them and tomorrow we will start on the Christmas cookies.






I have a busy day tomorrow with my new assistant and 8 kiddos! I better get into bed. Here are some pics to enjoy!






No comments: