Friday, June 27, 2008

This week has been very busy! I had put the boys in another vacation bible school at another church for this week. They have had fun and learned alot! They have really seemed to enjoy it. These days really are flying by.... football starts at the beginning of August for the boys and they are ready. I have them both in a camp this summer (football) too.

Hayden and I have had alot of fun hanging out everyday. He is changing so much day by day! He is such a sweet, loving, ACTIVE little boy. He wants to be big like his brothers! He still isn't walking but could if he really wanted too. He has great balance and stands on his own for long amounts of time but is scared to take steps without holding on to something. His time will come, I am not pushing it!!! He is on the floor right now loving on his blankie! He sure does love his blankie! He has had a cold the past two days but slept great last night. I think it is over now but still has a little runny nose. I was hoping to see Emmi this weekend...maybe Sunday! I miss her.

God sure has blessed us with so many things and I am forever grateful. I never would have imagined this to be my life (3 boys). I sure do enjoy every minute with them and they have added so much joy to my life. They keep me on my toes and know how to wear me out but their love is un-replaceable. They are so beautiful and so smart....I could go on and on but I think that is enough bragging!!!

No comments: