Friday, June 13, 2008

Simple Happiness

My boys amaze me everyday! They are so sweet and caring and love me and each other to no end. They were on the floor playing together and Hayden was in his swing drinking a bottle. Austin came over to give Hayden a toy too. He wanted Hayden to be included in their play time too! They race upstairs everytime Hayden gets up from a nap or in the morning just to see his face and give him a kiss. They absolutely adore their little brother! It amazes me with the age difference and the fact that they have each other to play with. I feel so blessed to have these boys. I cannot imagine a moment without them. Hayden just thinks the world of his older brothers because they give him so much love and attention. It is amazing to watch and be apart of such a beautiful family everyday.

No comments: