Saturday, June 21, 2008

The first week of vacation bible school is over. The boys LOVED it! They learned so much and I am so proud of their faith! Again, I was complimented left and right about how good they are and of their manners. It makes me so proud! This coming week we have another vacation bible school and they are excited about that one too.

On another note....I spent an hour calling every shoe store in town trying to find Trae these black and white puma's he wanted. He is so picky about his clothes and shoes...heck! even his socks!! We finally found them and went to pick them up this afternoon. He was very happy! Austin had picked out some new shoes last week (he is easy!!).

This morning I had a massage and citrus awakening pedicure! Thanks to Paul for our anniversary gift. It was really nice to be pampered. I don't like doing anything for myself....

I got to talk to MaMa the other day and it was so wonderful. She is such a lovely women and I am so blessed to have her in my life! She lifts me up. I love you MaMa!

No comments: