Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today I had a taste of what's to come.....2 girls (best friends) called Trae today about 50 times! I got their first message and called the mom. The mom said the girls were thinking and talking about Trae and wanted to call him and see how he was doing. Trae wouldn't talk to them at first and they kept calling about 20 times and then he finally talked to them and told them he had to go to football. After we got home we noticed they called about 30 more times after that!!! Trae has NO interest in girls and knows he isn't allowed to date until he is 26. I knew alot of girls have a crush on Trae but I didn't think they already start calling boys!! Especially in 2nd grade!! I was not allowed to call boys....EVER!!! Times have changed. Girls are pretty aggressive now a days.
Uugh, I am not ready for this! They are MY boys!!!

No comments: