Friday, September 26, 2008

My little Austin wears me out and then picks me up! Austin got home from school and was so tired! He refused to go to football practice and we had it out about it. He made the commitment to play football and he cannot let his team down. He finally got ready and we headed to football after arguing for an hour straight. Austin had a great practice and cheered up. After practice we all went to grab dinner and some movies and came home and had the best time together! I am so thankful for the good and bad times. Any time I get with my boys! We have football games tomorrow and I am excited! I love watching those boys.... Hayden will be excited to go to the games tomorrow! He loves running around so mommy can chase him!!!

Sunday we have a birthday party to go to for my best friends son, Cameron. He is turning 4!! Trae will have to miss it though....He is going to the Dallas Cowboys/Redskins game with his good friend Cole. Lucky Dog!! Go Gators, Tigers and Cowboys!!!

No comments: