Saturday, July 26, 2008

Well, Hayden woke up from his nap this afternoon with a fever of 104.5 and I freaked out! He has no symptoms but did have a cold a couple days ago. I took him back to Acute Kids and they confirmed the ear infection and gave him a shot of rosephin?(spelled wrong...I am sure). He will start Omnicef tomorrow. Monday I will make another appointment with the ENT and go ahead and get him tubes. I was hoping he would outgrow it but I don't think that is going to happen.

I have enjoyed this past week more than you will ever know. I got to watch my neice Emmi all week! She is so precious and I have enjoyed every second with her! She is probably tired of me kissing her all the time though. She gets jealous of Hayden coming to me. She wants just me! Funny how she is jealous but my own kids aren't jealous!! I love it! I can tell you that Emmi and I are going to have alot of fun shopping and doing girly things later. I am so lucky to have her in my life!

Trae and Austin and enjoying the rest of the summer. We go fishing alot and right now they are in the back yard jumping on the trampoline and playing in the water. Hayden is getting fussy, I better go! Love you.



"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" (Matthew 6:33-34).

No comments: