Monday, July 28, 2008

The little boy Sully that we have been praying for is losing his battle. He has fought with everything in him and his little body is giving out. He isn't producing any immunity and is still needing blood transfusions. Please pray that the Lord heals little Sully, whatever that might be. Pray that he gives his mom, dad, sister and grandparents the strength to get through this.

You never know what life holds, what the Lord has in store. I do believe things happen for a reason even though sometimes we can't determine what that reason is...... Enjoy what you have every day and hold on as tight as you can. Live life with no regrets!

As I say this my boys have hung a long piece of tape down from the top of the stairs and spiderman is on the end swinging around. They are so excited about it too! Now they are showing it to Hayden.

Today is a good day, a very hot day though!!! I am ready for the Fall already, I don't think I have ever said that before. We will be enjoying the indoors! I have Emmi again this week....yea!!!!

No comments: