Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Birthday To Remember

Hayden is now 1 years old and just started walking yesterday! His birthday party was great. I wasn't sad that it was my last time to throw one of my children's first birthdays. I am happy and ready to move forward and raise the ones I have. I feel so blessed to have these boys and always will. I knew God's plan was a good one but I never imagined it could be this good. I really enjoyed making all the food for the party and the best part was everyone telling me how good it was!! We have such a great family and wonderful friends.

My beautiful neice Emmi will be turning one on August 17th and I can't wait to celebrate that first year of her life! She is so sweet and I treasure her so much too. I am so proud of my sister, she is such a good mom and Aunt.

I better go! I will write more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the fall issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=text to speech maker 1.6.2 ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg