Thursday, April 17, 2008

I was laid off from TWL Knowledge Group. They were told by the investors to cut the workforce in order to keep the doors open. There aren't many left now.... I am doing ok, I truly believe everything happens for a reason and I am moving on from there. I will probably stay home with the boys for a while and do some work for a friend. I am keeping my options open and hoping the best is to come.

Hayden was put on an antibiotic about 2 weeks ago and it caused him to have horrible diarrhea. He still has it and has lost almost 3 lbs. He cannot keep anything down. I have been to 2 doctors and they say it is from the Suprax (antibiotic). He still has his ear infection too! They told me to stop the oral antibiotics and they gave him a shot yesterday afternoon. He started running a fever last night of 103 but the doctor didn't seem too concerned if it came down within 40 minutes. She said he will probably have diarrhea one more week!!! I am really shocked he isn't dehydrated because as soon as liquid comes in....it comes right out. I have to take a stool sample to the doctor today to make sure the antibiotic didn't cause an intestinal infection. I will keep you all updated! Love you.

No comments: