Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year...New Beginning?

Christmas is over and I am on to my next project....Austin's 5th birthday party! I need to pick and party place and get some invitations made up. I cannot believe he is going to be 5 years old and will start Kindergarten this coming August. The years fly by!
Trae is about to start soccer again, no soccer for Austin this time. I am going to sign him up in gymnastics again until football starts in August.

Hayden is growing and growing. He is now saying "nanananana" and "mamamamama" but has no idea what he is saying. He also says "goo" and "gaaaa" of course. He is teething and not too happy about it. He will be 6 months old in 2 days! He is all over the floor and seems like he is ready to crawl. He is sitting up on his own with a little help here and there. He LOVES baby food and eats very well.









No comments: